Requisition Number: 13826
Required Travel: 0 - 10%
Employment Type: Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Level of Experience: Mid
Join a dynamic and well-versed security team that provides support across multiple locations. The opportunity to be part of the security team offers a motivated professional a unique entry point to work across a broad range of activities. Huntington Ingalls Industries is looking to hire a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for programs executed out of Beavercreek, OH. The CPSO will work closely with security management and assigned program staff on all aspects of special program security. Because of the need for consistent, in-person collaboration and/or the requirement to perform all work onsite due to the nature of this particular role, it will be performed full-time on site.
- 4 years relevant progressive experience with Bachelors in related field; 2 years relevant progressive experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 8 years relevant progressive experience.
- Interpret and implement government and company security policies and provide direction and guidance to program personnel.
- Familiarity with DoD 5205.07 Vol 1-4 Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manual, Intelligence Community Directives(ICD)s and other applicable Executive Order and DOD regulations.
- Interface with program managers and maintain liaison with US Government Program Security Officers.
- Provide prime/subcontractor security support and direction including the development and maintenance of DD254's and security guidance.
- Submit and maintain SAP nomination packages and billet rosters.
- Submit and track foreign travel packages.
- Clearance: Must have active TS and SCI eligible
This opportunity resides with Cyber & Electronic Warfare, a business group within HII’s Mission Technologies division. HII works within our nation’s intelligence and cyber operations communities to defend our interests in cyberspace. Our deep expertise in network architecture, software and hardware development, cybersecurity and the electromagnetic environment uniquely enables us to support sensitive missions for federal agency partners.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit: hii.com.
HII Is committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture to promote collaboration and enhance creativity by hiring a diverse work force. HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.