Requisition Number: 13255
Required Travel: 0 - 10%
Employment Type: Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Level of Experience: Mid
Who We Are:
HII-Mission Technologies is currently seeking a Contract Program Security Officer (CPSO) to support physical, construction, and personnel security for VTTC operations at various security levels, up to and including TS/SCI and TS/SAR.
HII-MT provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
For a short video about Mission Technologies, click here: https://hii.com/capabilities/mission-technologies/
What You Will Do:
- Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
- Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
- Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials.
- Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- The Contractor shall prepare and maintain facility accreditation paperwork, to include Concept Validation, Fixed Facility Checklist (FFC), Security Operating Procedures, etc. for all SCIF/SAPF or controlled/open storage areas.
- The Contractor shall provide support and expertise for all aspects of construction security of VTTC SCIF/SAPFs to include development of Construction Security Plans (CSP), interfacing and coordinating with designated SSO, conducting security inspections IAW the CSP, establishing and ensuring procedures to control construction site access are implemented, and ensuring compliance with all ICD/ICS 705 requirements during all phases of construction or facility modifications.
- Duties include the development of unit level program requirements identical to established standard operating procedures provided by the 31 CTS/VTTC Lead CPSO.
- Candidates will plan, organize and direct activities of the collateral security program at the Squadron Level. Review, analyze and resolve difficult and complex problems related to secure systems, policies and procedures for unit vaults and work areas.
- Candidates will, with government supervisor approval, establish policies and procedures for accomplishment of special access functions. Candidates are expected to evaluate compliance of vault/SCIF activities with security requirements, identify deficiencies and analyze major problems and mission vulnerabilities.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong working knowledge of DISS application
- 3 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 1 year relevant experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 7 years relevant experience.
- 3 Years’ experience working in USAF environment as active duty, guard, reserve, civilian or in a contractor position
- Strong working knowledge of industrial security program
- Strong working knowledge of SCIF operations
- Strong working knowledge of access control
- Strong working knowledge of S/SAP or TS/SAP facility accreditation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous PKI access and utilization of JPAS
- 2 Years active duty, reserve or guard service
- Experience in secure, controlled environments with an understanding of access control.
Minimal mobility, dexterity, or coordination required to operate business machines. Minimal lifting may be required.
HII’s Mission Technologies division develops integrated solutions that enable today’s connected, all-domain force. Capabilities include C5ISR systems and operations; the application of AI and machine learning to battlefield decisions; defensive and offensive cyberspace strategies and EW; unmanned, autonomous systems; LVC solutions; platform modernization; and critical nuclear operations. Together, HII's domain expertise and advanced technologies support mission partners anywhere around the globe. For more information, visit hii.com/capabilities/mission-technologies
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong.
HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.