Description: A Final Secret clearance is required with ability to obtain and hold a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
The Program Security Representative will provide support as a Contractor Program Security Officer in Sunnyvale, CA.
• Develops, administers and audits security programs for compliance with government regulations associated with the protection of classified material, Special Access Program Data, controlled unclassified data and export controlled data.
• Develops and executes security programs associated with the protection of proprietary information in compliance with corporate policies.
• Performs in individual and team roles supporting all contractual security requirements for DOD collateral classified programs or DOD Special Access Programs.
• Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company compliance and contract execution as set forth in DoDM 5205.07, 32CFR Part 117 (NISPOM), Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and related Industrial Security Manuals or Special Programs Security directives.
• Works closely with U. S. Government customers to seek contract execution approvals and seeks security rulings or deviations.
• Provides support in managing the quality, schedule and cost expectations associated with program development and execution, while maintaining the fundamental security requirements defined by the customer/company and program.
• Prepares implementation manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to classified materials.
• Develops and conducts security education classes.
• Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
• Applies business-minded and risk-managed solutions to security issues and business challenges, and communicates observations and recommendations to leadership and enterprise business partners.
• Processes clearances and customer visits and provides support for classified meetings.
• Some travel required.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of experience.
• Final Secret clearance with ability to obtain and hold a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Prior experience in industrial security.
• Experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Prior experience as a CPSO.
• Experience with Classification Marking and Document Reviews.
• Knowledge and ability to prepare DD Form 254 desirable.
• CDSE Industrial Security Training – FSO for Possessing Facilities and/or courses related to Special Access Programs.
• Experience using Government security applications such as DISS, NISS, JADE.
• Prior SAP/SAR and SCI Security experience with knowledge of ICD-705, JSIG, TEMPEST, and SAP directives.
• Strong presentation skills.
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.