United States of America
TX360: Dallas - North Bldg 13510 North Central Expressway North Building, Dallas, TX, 75243 USA
Position Role Type:
This is a multi-faceted Alternate Contractor Program Security Officer (ACPSO) position within a Special Program environment. The candidate will help administer and maintain a comprehensive security program in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct administrative tasks to include parcel checks, alarm testing, visit certifications, and assist in the investigation of security violations, closed area checks, and recommend corrective actions
- Assist with implementing Security Education and Media Control Plan
- Administering security procedures for the 5220.22-M NISPOM, 5205.07 DoD Manuals Volumes 1-4, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and JSIG, as they relate to operating in a classified environment
- Support COMSEC tasks
- Participate in a team environment to develop, update, and implement security policies and procedures in coordination with the company policies and government regulations
- Conduct and/or participate in Self-Inspections and/or Government inspections
- Implement local Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, and
- Concept of Operations (CONOPs), etc.
- Provide security guidance regarding program operations
- Conduct briefings and debriefings
- Escort uncleared personnel as required
- US Citizenship
- Existing Top-Secret clearance and SSBI/PR within 6 years
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, computer, writing skills, and professional image
- Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and follow-through when completing tasks
- Ability to plan, schedule, and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
- Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Willing to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Willing to travel on company business
- Ability to display tact, discretion, and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of Raytheon employees
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all access as required by the programs.
- Two years of relevant experience within Industrial Security or directly related field
- Experience in the Special Program Environments and understanding of government guidance to include the NISPOM and relevant DoD Volumes
- Security related certification and training courses
- Experience with SIMS and DISS databases
- Working knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)
- High School Diploma and 12+ years of directly related experience, or
- Associates degree in a related field and 8+ years of directly related experience, or
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of related experience
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment. Position contingent upon the ability to obtain required clearance and accesses as directed by the program.
Requires theoretical to advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through University Degree combined with experience. Practical knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
- Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics(STEM) and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms