United States of America
CA331: 1970 E Imperial Hwy Bldg R02 1970 East Imperial Highway Building R02, El Segundo, CA, 90245 USA
Position Role Type:
This is a multi-faceted Principal Industrial Security Specialist position working in support of Special Programs. This individual will help develop, administer, and maintain a comprehensive security program in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. This position will require not only technical and managerial skills, but also a diligent, confident and results oriented work ethic. This individual will routinely interface with all levels of management and government customers.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be able to understand, implement and ensure compliance with the DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, 5220.22-M NISPOM, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and related Industrial Security Guidance Manuals or Special Program Security directive
- Provide security guidance regarding program operation
- Develop, obtain approval for, and implement security policies, procedures, and documentation specific to the program such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and addendums, Operation Security (OPSEC) Plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), etc.
- Create, update and administer security education, training and awareness to include program indoctrinations and debriefings
- Conduct self-inspections and recommend / implement corrective actions
- Oversee/Participate in Government Inspections, as well as implement corrective actions
- Program administrative work: personnel processing, visitor control, program related investigations, TS accountability, dispatching and receiving program documents/material and resolving other related program security issues.
- Maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers, peers and senior management across multiple program sites and business units
- Assist in presentation preparation for program status and reviews (internal and external)
- Ensure compliance with applicable government and company regulations
- Manage special access program facility administration in compliance with JAFAN 6/9 or Intelligence Community Directive, ICD 705 related to the physical security and construction requirements for SAPFs and SCIFs; submitting pre-construction and accreditation packages to include Fixed Facility Checklists (FFCs) and Tempest assessments
- Ability to collaborate across multiple organization levels (i.e. Individual Contributors to Sr. Executives)
- US Citizenship
- Existing TS and SSBI/PR within 6 years
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, computer, writing skills, and professional image
- Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and follow-through when completing tasks
- Ability to plan, schedule, and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
- Ability to develop and implement solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Willing to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Willing to travel on company business
- Ability to display tact, discretion, and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of Raytheon employees
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional image
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all access as required by the programs
- Prior CPSO experience
- Experience in the Special Program Environments and understanding of government guidance to include the NISPOM and DoD Volumes
- Security related certification and training courses
- Experience with SIMS and JPAS databases
- Working knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)
Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management. Practical to substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
- A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
- Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
The salary range for this role is $82,000 to $176,000; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
The salary range for this role is 82,000 USD - 176,000 USD; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms