United States of America
HNY31: Binghamton, NY 31 Lewis Rd , Binghamton, NY, 13905-1022 USA
Position Role Type:
Collins Aerospace is looking for an experienced Facility Security Officer/Contractor Program Security Officer (FSO/CPSO) based in Binghamton, NY. The FSO/CPSO will manage, coordinate, and oversee matters concerning national security compliance as it relates to the government agencies and directives by ensuring Collins Aerospace employees are compliant with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) Rule 32 CFR Part 117, Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) as well as Intelligence Community Directives and Program Guidance (ICDs and ICPGs). The FSO/CPSO will also be responsible for the management of an accredited SCIF(S). Strong program security experience with multiple customers is required to understand the complexities of each customer and their unique protocols.
As the FSO/CPSO, you will manage all security aspects of classified government contract programs and daily security operations, lead self-inspections and security education programs to confirm security compliance, and work with partners to determine a mitigation strategy for any instances of non-compliance. You will work with internal and external customers.
About The Role:
- Oversee daily security operations and Intelligence Community Directive (ICDs) and NISP/NISPOM Rule 32 CFR Part 117 compliance for a secured facility.
- Responsible for maintaining security program compliance to include managing NISS facility profiles, submitting changed conditions packages, FCL Sponsorship packages, and responding to FCL packages.
- Investigate and submit Security Violations and Incident Reports as needed by applicable government directives.
- Prepare facility for required annual audits/vulnerability assessments conducted by multiple government agencies.
- Ensure compliance with the NISPOM Rule 32 CFR Part 117 and other policies and directives to include relevant Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs).
- Coordinate, conduct, and implement annual security education and training with the NISPOM, customer requirements, and company policy to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Train and orient employees in security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with government and customer regulations.
- Maintain a relationship with multiple DoD Agency Representative(s), DCSA Representative(s), prime contractors, subcontractors, FSO’s, CPSO’s and ISSM’s.
- Maintain personnel security records and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within USG and Collins Aerospace requirements.
- Maintain accountability and control of classified documents, COMSEC material and equipment.
- Conduct secure equipment (e.g., secure telephone and encryption devices) and classified material inventories, inspections, and other COMSEC related support and oversight.
- Administer an inventory and document control program to account for COMSEC equipment and materials
- Administer security briefings and debriefings.
- Enforce compliance with COMSEC standards and related requirements, provide training and security education to personnel in COMSEC operating procedures and the use of related equipment.
- Apply mitigation policies and procedures to minimize incidents.
- Maintain data compliance in DISS accounts.
- Prepare Visit Requests (VRs).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years of experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Active and current in scope Top Secret clearance, or the ability to have a Top Secret clearance reinstated.
- Familiar with DISS and NISS updates
- Familiarity with SIMS security software
- Completion of Facility Security Officer coursework for Possessing Facilities
- Experience working on a DCSA compliant Insider Threat programs
- Experience working with different IC Agency's
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Microsoft Teams (O365)
- Experience in writing and reviewing DD254's at all levels (from proposal to close out) to identify security requirements and then assure compliance
- Experience reviewing all security documents to include e-QIP, and IC security processing packages for accuracy and completeness
- Detail oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task while handling competing priorities and deadlines
- Must be willing to travel domestically – Minimum travel (10-20%), generally supporting other company facilities
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms