Are you fascinated with security protocol yet flexible enough to adapt to change?
Do you want a voice at the table with access to executive management?
Red Arch prides itself on its agility to adapt to circumstances out of its control. We are a group of individuals that “roll-up” our sleeves to get it done. Our management team has an open-door policy and welcomes all team members to be innovative and creative – no matter what your role in the company is. If you are looking for a new opportunity with awesome benefits, consider us!
We seek a highly motivated and customer-oriented Operations Assistant/FSO/CSSO to become a valued member of our corporate team located in Columbia, MD. The successful candidate will have a team player attitude and a strong record of accomplishment of supporting office operations and security programs within cleared facilities. The candidate will understand government security programs, processes, and requirements.
To be considered for this position, you must be local to the Baltimore/DC region and available to work in the office when required. This is a full-time employment opportunity with benefits. Consultants/1099 applicants will not be considered.
This position will focus more on the facility security needs of the company; however, it will also support the general business operations team.
- Assist with company event scheduling and planning
- Assist with the Operations Team with general business administrative needs
- Provides program security administration of classified programs and pursuits as related to the NISP/NISPOM
- Conduct phone and in-person Security Pre-screens, documenting information and tracking each screen results
- Makes impartial judgments on the recommended processing times while reviewing confidential candidate material
- Interfaces with government contacts with regards to personnel security duties, to include polygraph appointments, subject interviews, and indoctrinations
- Clearance processing for multiple government & contractor sites
- Track progress and submit completed security forms as well as follow-up with government and/or Prime for status updates daily or weekly as needed
- Primary contact for conducting all new hire security in-processing, badging, security briefings, security education, and training
- Actively participate in government security audits/assessments
- Complete self-inspections as required by the government
- Serves as the company Insider Threat Program Senior Official (ITPSO)
- Administer, execute and maintain insider-threat education program
- Provide prime/subcontractor security support and direction, including the development and maintenance of Form DD254s and security guidance
- Investigate security incidents and complete administrative inquiries
- Interact with all levels of management on matters that pertain to security policy and procedures
- Accountable for all aspects of document control, including but not limited to NISS and DD254s
- Maintains company SPP and other security-related documentation as needed to include creating internal security policies
- Understand and communicate all clearance and/or facility verification information to Staffing and/or BD departments as required.
- Demonstrates independent judgment, vital customer service, and communication skills in reviewing security clearance paperwork and visit authorization letters to various customers
- This position will be required to populate the company database of clearance processing candidates, providing data as needed
- This position will be responsible for Administrative Functions for Security
- Attend any required customer or government training, meetings, or events
- All remote work MUST BE performed on company-owned equipment/systems
- An active Top Secret clearance is required day one.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience as an Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) or Facility Security Officer (FSO)
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience with personnel security, investigations, physical security, document control, preparing and processing DD254s, and visitor control
- Minimum three (3) years' experience with NISPOM, NISP, and hands-on experience with DSS/DCSA Security Vulnerability Assessments and IC Assessments
- Must have Facility Security Officer Certification (FSO) Certification and Insider Threat Program Senior Official (ITPSO) Certification
- Must be U.S (United States) Citizen
- Must have experience with e-QIP, DISS, NCAISS, NISS, SWFT
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Forms, Teams, SharePoint)
- Must be able to perform light travel as required
- You must operate independently to manage security projects, continuously triage, and prioritize accordingly, communicate clearly and compellingly.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly works a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Must be able to exchange accurate information
DESIRED: CSSO Course completed within the past 5 years
All Red Arch Solutions openings require US Citizenship.
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, up to 10% 401k contribution, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.