Millennium Space Systems, A Boeing Company delivers affordable, high-performance space systems for exacting customers. At Millennium, you will be part of a close-knit team working on exciting technological problems. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence. Superstars are welcome.
At Millennium, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Personnel Security Specialist will be charged with overseeing all clearances at Millennium Space Systems. This is a growth-opportunity position in which you will work with Contractor Program Security Officers (CPSOs), Facility Security Officers (FSOs), management, Millennium personnel, and government customers.
This position’s internal job code is Industrial Security Specialist. Our team is currently hiring for levels 2-3.
- Maintaining database of all clearances, clearance requests, and background investigations
- Responding to follow up requests for information from U.S. Government investigative agencies
- Following up with clearance applicants to ensure paperwork is collected in a timely manner and properly completed
- Briefing clearance applicants prior to starting the clearance process
- Providing Initial Security Indoctrination briefings after successful completion of clearance process
- Maintaining personnel folders
- Reporting personal status changes, foreign travel, foreign contacts, and adverse information as required for cleared employees
- Providing defensive foreign travel briefings and country-specific threat briefings for employees traveling abroad
- Acting as a member of the Personnel Security Team to identify potential insider threats and develop mitigating actions
- Other administrative security tasks, as needed
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Pre-Start is required.
- In scope Tier 5(T5)
- High School Diploma and 2 years experience with Personnel Security
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Excellent skills in customer service, verbal, and written communication
- Past experience with DISS
- Knowledge or experience with SCI/SAP Personnel Security
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only of what is reasonably expected to be paid for the position. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
- Level 1: $56,100 - $82,000
- Level 2: $83,300 - $122,500
Benefits and Perks
Millennium Space Systems offers a very competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan.
Before applying, please note:
Millennium is DDTC-registered, ITAR-compliant Company. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and eligible for a security clearance. Additionally, applicants must be willing to apply for and maintain a security clearance. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Mandatory Security Clearance and Access Process Disqualifying Criteria