Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies.
Serve as a member of Anduril Industries Security Services Team supporting employees throughout the United States. Works within a collaborative team environment and takes independent action, analyzes problems, and provides focused solutions to effectively communicate information to various audiences orally and through written communications. Leverages expertise with US government security policies and procedures, as it relates to the personnel security program. Maintain responsibility for updates to various databases, security clearance processing, and review documentation for accuracy and completeness. Address personnel security matters and other clearance-related actions for personnel requiring clearances for collateral and SCI positions. Interact daily with internal and external clients and government security officials to resolve issues.
- Manage and initiate personnel clearances background investigations and process visit access requests (VARs) and mandatory SEAD 3 reporting via Defense Information System for Security (DISS).
- Provide employees with personnel security guidance consistent with the 13 adjudicative guidelines to assist them in managing their clearances
- Handles in-person and virtual requests and inquires, as it pertains to Security Services Help Request, Security Information Management System (SIMS), Security Forms, Incoming/Outgoing Visit Request, New Hire Orientation Briefings, Cleared Employee Training, Foreign National Contacts and Foreign Travel Briefings.
- Processes visitor requests; enters clearance information into the visitor database and/or researches information in DISS and SIMS clearance database.
- Coordinates classified meetings requiring VARs; liaison between Security Services and Anduril meeting hosts to facilitate meetings.
- Manages SCI billet program; prepares nomination packages, coordinates with customer sponsor’s COR and SSO, submits SCI VARs through customer sponsor, and assist with scheduling indoctrination and debriefing appointments.
- Enforces Anduril’s security policies and procedures.
- Updates SIMS and other databases for clearance and visitor tracking.
- Ensures Anduril information in the DISS is accurate and timely.
- Assist the Security Services Team, as needed.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and two years of related administrative and customer service experience.
- Experience with DoD 32 CFR Part 117, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- Experience with DoD clearance processes such as DISS, eQIP, SF86, and SIMS is desired.
- Proficiency in use of computers and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and courteously both orally and in writing with all levels of employees and guests.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality is required. Anduril is an “in-person” office.
- Possesses excellent organization skills, and attention to detail and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and prioritize workload based on urgency.
- Current Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
- Familiar with DISS and NISS updates
- Familiarity with SIMS security software
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!