Job Title: Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Clearance: Current active DoD Secret security clearance (with the ability to obtain a TS+); TS security clearance desired
Experience: Three years of experience (5+ is desired)
Work Location: Headquarters in Bedford, MA (Hybrid/On-site and work from home)
Job Posting No: MA23001
We are looking for a Facility Security Officer (FSO) to support our facilities and personnel security programs with a HR Generalist background. This position will ensure national security compliance as it relates to the NISPOM, DCSA, and other government agencies as well as providing HR support in the areas of employee relations, compliance/reporting, and audit support.
- Implement the Industrial Security Program and procedures to ensure that the company and customer security requirements are met.
- Process SF86, SF312, security investigations and periodic reinvestigations
- Serve as site Insider Threat Program Senior Official (ITPSO).
- Create and conduct initial security briefings, debriefings, indoctrinations, pre/post foreign travel briefings and refresher briefings.
- Develop and maintain local security policies to include, but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Emergency Action Plans (EAP), Program Protection Plans, and CUI
- Conduct self-inspections and lead internal reviews and/or Government inspections
- Collaborate with the ISSM and ISSO on implementation of requirements
- Prepare and maintain continuity books and procedures for multiple security functions
- Write incident reviews, reports, and submit them to the appropriate agencies
- Investigate and resolve employee relations/performance issues
- Oversight of compliance with Company policies and local/state/federal laws
- Assessing the benefits and recruiting areas to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Current active DoD Secret security clearance (with the ability to obtain a TS+); TS security clearance desired
- Certified FSO (non-possessing or possessing)
- Strong knowledge of the NISPOM, Facility security SF328+SF441 and other relevant security policies
- Proficient in the use of DISS, NISS, SWFT
- Understanding of physical security requirements to include collateral closed and restricted areas
- Possess a working knowledge of document control, visitor control, physical security requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of the preparation of a DD-254
- Ability to conduct security education and briefings
- Ability to function as a liaison with the Government and Agency customers and program managers on all security matters
- Three+ years of FSO experience (5+ is desired)
- Five+ years of HR Generalist experience is desired, specifically in the areas of employee relations, benefits, and employment law
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects, organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products in order to efficiently support the program is essential
- Must possess excellent people skills and the ability to perform in a high stress environment
To apply to this position please go to www.s4inc.com and click on Careers to complete and an employment application and to upload your resume.
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans/Disabled. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at email@example.com